Saturday, February 15, 2020

Ask Legal Questions For Free

Was there anything that you wanted you'd have done otherwise in law school that you did not realize before you started to practice?

I am glad I did not purchase commercial outlines until after the initial semester. I am glad I needed to spot the issues and fought to figure out the history and facts. Yes, I could have had quiet and more sleep crying in my cubicle at work, but still training my brain to figure out those things out has been a certain advantage in the future. Following my first-semester grades came in, I had been fulfilled my case-reading skills were nice, and that I bought some commercial outlines to help me. While instances are read by me there are no commercial outlines, and I do just fine without them.

Can you find a prejudice against individuals who attend law school later in life?

Simply put, I don't. Actually, I feel the opposite is true, both but, more importantly law school is over and graduates are looking for employment. Students and graduates seeking a career in law enforcement after being in the job sector for an elongated period have certain advantages over their fellow pupils who went directly from high school to college and then law school: real-world expertise and "know-how."

What do you like most about your job? Least?

I started from the corporate and securities department of a large law firm, but made to start an immigration practice after four years. I liked the huge company and worked with a number of folks that were very nice, but the work wasn't interesting to me rather than fulfilling. In fact I likely would have gone back to school to pursue a PhD and gone into instruction. As for what I like about my job, here are a Couple of things:

what's the best way to get work?

Even though it is not quite as simple as it was five or six years back before the economic recession, finding a job in the legal marketplace has improved significantly in the previous couple of decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment